Re: GRANDSTAND: v Grimsby

Good win against a team who have drawn at home to league leaders Lincoln and drawn away to 2nd place MK Dons. So this Grimsby team are no push over although yesterday County pushed them over and showed on this display that they can be a match for any team in the League no reason why they should not challenge for automatic promotion.
Defensively we are as good as anyone else and on the showing yesterday our midfield are becoming a force to be reckoned with and Crofts to come back. Strikers are fighting for a starting place but do gel when they play and look dangerous. Set pieces are becoming a forte with more of an aerial challenge from Franks and Matt. Certainly more of a goal threat this season.
After 10 games this will give more evidence to our prospects for a play off place which I am sure is Flynny's and his amber blooded team's aim this season.
If you do not believe you will not achieve !
Last edited by somerton moss on August 27th, 2018, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: GRANDSTAND: v Grimsby

Corpaboy wrote:Well ... that's the quietest GRANDSTAND I've seen ever ???

Where's everyone gone ??

That was one of the most one sided performances I've seen in years .
Completely dominated from kick off yet still only had the one goal advantage which could've fecked up at any moment .

I've seen 3 sides so far at RP and we've played all 3 off the park .
Gotta be a good start , surely ??
Away form pretty good too. Thumped Cambridge and held our own at table-topping Exeter.