Re: MOM Grimsby

Well, just another great team performance.

These new signings have been great for us so far. Any of them could be MOM. However, I think the best player today, as he often is, was Padraig Amond.

He is a great player. He goes about his job quietly and effectively. His little flick ons are superb. He attacks, he defends, he's all over the pitch, game after game.

Every player played his part great team performance and I am in a minority on this one and voting for Sheehan. Best game by far this season involved much more and caused Grimsby many problems with his deft passes and runs in around box. Getting back to his very best.
Bakinson is aiming for the top just pipped at the post.

Fantastic team performance - if we can keep this group of players together......

I'm only singling 3 players out otherwise I would be mentioning the entire team - if you weren't there - the football was excellent and entertaining. The team application and effort was and is superb - tackles/challenges/closing down/competing for everything is immense.Then, we get the ball and we have players who look confident on the ball, want to play football and pose questions for the opposition with great passing/runs/flicks.

The scoreline should have brackets following it with the words 'battering' because that's what Grimsby received.

So the three players - Bakinson, Forbes and Harris.

Forbes had a stormer- pace and is two footed, got in some excellent crosses and is a constant threat down the flank.
Harris is the real deal - will score lots of goals, nailed on to partner Padraig and will play at a higher level for sure.
Bakinson - just WOW or look at it the other way MOM.