Bisley Suite

Ok , where to start eh?
We were let in despite apparently having the wrong wrist bands :shock:
Anyway, we were all celebrating a hard-fought win that took us into a playoff position.
We were happy, celebrating, beers and whiskies all round and celebrating a good day.
On the tv the Liverpool game , we were all laughing and drinking , half time arrives and the tv was turned to SPEEDWAY. Bar empties in 2 minutes and everyone goes to town.
A result apparently because when I queried this with a steward, this was what they wanted! Well I never thought I’d say this but **** ‘em I know when I’m not wanted.
The sooner we get out of RP the better.

Re: Bisley Suite

lowandhard wrote:Ok , where to start eh?
Anyway, we were all celebrating a hard-fought win that took us into a playoff position.
We were happy, celebrating, beers and whiskies all round and celebrating a good day.
On the tv the Liverpool game , we were all laughing and drinking , half time arrives and the tv was turned to SPEEDWAY. Bar empties in 2 minutes and everyone goes to town.
A result apparently because when I queried this with a steward, this was what they wanted! Well I never thought I’d say this but **** ‘em I know when I’m not wanted.

Great away bar though isn't it? It is nice to see that the Dragons staff couldn't even be bothered to whiten the lines on the pitch either, they're so busy.

I'm glad that even you're finally seeing how we're treated by the Dragons though.

#ivybush#baramber

I get a hotdog for my lad but that is it- we now buy soft drinks in town and drink those on the way or take them in without even taken the top off the bottles. Although even the hotdog have got progressively worse in terms of quality since last season.

Spiderman wrote:

Great away bar though isn't it? It is nice to see that the Dragons staff couldn't even be bothered to whiten the lines on the pitch either, they're so busy.

I'm glad that even you're finally seeing how we're treated by the Dragons though.

#ivybush#baramber
Shocked by the attitude today mate, totally wont put up with that, tossers.

If only we had an option to do so

Surely RP management will not be very happy about the resulting loss in beer takings?... just some random decision by an SIA body was it?...

newgroundrodney wrote:

Surely RP management will not be very happy about the resulting loss in beer takings?... just some random decision by an SIA body was it?...
Don’t know mate but whoever made the call should get the hokey-pokey

Hi lowandhard.

I wouldn't know about the terms of hiring a hospitality box but don't you agree what time you are allowed to have the box for?

For example, it's yours from 1.00pm until 6.00pm or something like that. A bit like having a table at some restaurants, you know when the restaurant needs the table back by?

Percy plunkett wrote:This again shows that our future is elsewhere.Unless one of us wins the lottery then Spytty is the best option.We need to start talks with the council now about a long term lease or buying it.We won't be at RP beyond the current lease.
Could such talks already be ongoing?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:This again shows that our future is elsewhere.Unless one of us wins the lottery then Spytty is the best option.We need to start talks with the council now about a long term lease or buying it.We won't be at RP beyond the current lease.
Could such talks already be ongoing?
I doubt it. I can see no future at RP for anybody. The WRU seem intent on screwing County for every penny they can squeeze out of them and any extension on the lease would be at prohibitively high cost. I also think if the Dragons remain uncompetive in the Pro14 that their days are numbered.

Rodney Parade will be all housing within 10 years...

You could make a film out of our history.

Screwed over by our football association, in the midst of being screwed over by our rugby association.

Not quite sure why all Welsh sporting authorities seem to hate Newport but it would be excellent to publically shame them into thinking about it.