Re: Wales v England Womens Football

I thought it was being played at Spytty for some reason. :shock:

I didn't even bother going to the first game at St Mary's which is all of 4 miles from my house with a bus running right past both, though I did keep an eye on it on telly, which is probably a first for a women's match. Will probably watch this too, and marvel at the generally dismal standard of international women's football.

Re: Wales v England Womens Football

Willthiswork wrote:http://www.dragonsrugby.wales/Match/Preview/246712

This is an u23 fixture. How many more games do the WRU want to inflict on an already busy pitch?
I seem to recall i mentioned this possibility pre-season, although this is the only under 23 match scheduled for RP,presumably because it's against the Blues. and at least it is whilst the weather is at it's best. Dragons play there this sat and Newport RFC Sun. I do note however that the dragons have chosen to hold their home league matches on Saturdays or sundays on opposite weekends to counties home games. As far as i can see there will only be one cup game Friday night game the day before a County home game. This must be far preferable to last season i.e. having to prepare for a Football game after a rugby match with less than 24 hours to do so. Nobody can control or predict the weather long term of course.

P.s. NRFC will play their home games on Sunday if the Dragons or County play at home on the Saturday.