Re: Nolan Sacked

llanwern exile wrote:Just on talk shite, hope we didn't contribute to that :lol:
I really hope we did !!!
As this prick was heard to say to his players before the great escape game, sh@t ground sh@t team sh@t fans let’s make sure we send them back to non league where they belong

Newportonian wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:Just on talk shite, hope we didn't contribute to that :lol:
I really hope we did !!!
As this prick was heard to say to his players before the great escape game, sh@t ground sh@t team sh@t fans let’s make sure we send them back to non league where they belong
No sympathy for him either. I know it's very early in the season and Notts County fortunes could yet revive, but how refreshing to see that spending lots of money (for league2) doesn't always bring instant success. Although I suppose FGR have been an example also.

Good, I can’t stand the Kopite ****. Wanted to send us down in the Great Escape game. Totally blew promotion last season when Notts & Luton were running away with it. Been sacked twice now, although probably unfairly by Orient. Good riddance!

Dogger wrote:Good, I can’t stand the Kopite ****. Wanted to send us down in the Great Escape game. Totally blew promotion last season when Notts & Luton were running away with it. Been sacked twice now, although probably unfairly by Orient. Good riddance!
Another example of ex premiership players who have failed as managers?

Dogger wrote:Good, I can’t stand the Kopite ****. Wanted to send us down in the Great Escape game. Totally blew promotion last season when Notts & Luton were running away with it. Been sacked twice now, although probably unfairly by Orient. Good riddance!

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Agree . Being a successful football manager at any level requires totally different skills to a top football player .

Same in any job .

They were absolute DOG SHITE the other night against us , but could've quite easily gone away with a 2-2 draw which would've been a total mis justice .
Just shows how we need to finish teams off when we're well on top . It's the difference between a manger keeping his job and being slung out .

pembsexile wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Few people talking (on the One Football Forum) about Mike Flynn replacing Nolan at Notts County.
We need to be clear as a club about this. MF is ambitious, and his County contract runs out next May. I hope the club are talking to him.
I think and hope that he wants to create a legacy here before he thinks about moving on and by that I mean even more than the great escape

pembsexile wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Few people talking (on the One Football Forum) about Mike Flynn replacing Nolan at Notts County.
We need to be clear as a club about this. MF is ambitious, and his County contract runs out next May. I hope the club are talking to him.
He had a pay rise and contract extension in February.