Re: Wales v England Women Football

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Ridiculous that they can’t use the terrace, even though the game is “sold out” and there’s demand for more tickets.

Anyway, I shall be there with my eldest boy in the Hazells Stand / Rodney Road Stand / Whatever It’s Called This Week; looking forward to it.

Dewch ymlaen, Cymru!
Dont think you can use Terrace for International football any more

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote: Dont think you can use Terrace for International football any more
Quite so, my dear old thing. That was my point; would the world have ended if the authorities had allowed the FAW to sell another 1,000 tickets and opened the terrace for the night? It’ll be a funny old atmosphere without it.

I thought yu where Blowers then :grin: And less of the Old thing :mrgreen:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Ridiculous that they can’t use the terrace, even though the game is “sold out” and there’s demand for more tickets.

Anyway, I shall be there with my eldest boy in the Hazells Stand / Rodney Road Stand / Whatever It’s Called This Week; looking forward to it.

Dewch ymlaen, Cymru!
Dont think you can use Terrace for International football any more
Not going to look good on T.V. if the cameras are in their usual position.

Re: Wales v England Ladies Football

mad norm wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Me and my mate watched some of the Russia game outside Spytty looking over the fence.Stewards then came and asked us to leave because we were a security risk.Don't think we'll bother this time,security might have us shot.
Tight @rsed git :bounce:
We went there expecting to get tickets,didn't know there was no standing allowed.Thought we may as well watch some from the banking as we were there.Didn't realise that there was no standing allowed outside as well.