Groundhopping?

I'm stepping back to Conference South days with a visit to watch Truro City (at Torquay). I expect the groundhopper handbook would count this as a 'new ground' because of the new tenants. Interesting price difference in the same league, Torquay charge £15, that's a drop of £4 following their relegation whilst Truro charge £13. That means that there was a six pound difference last year, for one league higher.
More hopping coming up as I've never been to Port Vale or Oldham.

Re: Groundhopping?

excessbee wrote: More hopping coming up as I've never been to Port Vale or Oldham.
I ticked off both for the first time last season - Port Vale v County in February and then Oldham v Portsmouth when I was in Wigan for Wigan v Southampton in the FA Cup Quarter-Final. It snowed. A lot. Fantastically stupid day, memories made and no mistake.

I have 6 left to do for all 92, Lincoln and Macclesfield are likely to get ticked this season along with maybe new White Hart Lane if Spurs manage to get in there before 5th December (that would make a 7th needed), and with Macclesfield away the only one left in the EFL Cup that Saints might get, after that I'm hoping for some favourable FA Cup draws (though that's the only occasion on which Fleetwood/Scunthorpe/Rotherham/Rochdale away could be considered so).

Due to the timing of my relocation down south, my National League and NL South teams are a little scatterbomb, last week I hadn't been to ANY of the Conf top half, but now Orient and Hartlepool have made their way up there. Wouldn't mind Sutton making it either, or Aldershot, for convenience.