Re: Street Wise County.

The 'accusation' of being streetwise is usually aimed at the victors by the defeated.
It's not an opinion i agree with though in relation to the current County team. Having seen our front men routinely have their shirts pulled on a regular basis, with little in the way of retaliation. Plus our ability to hit the deck at the slightest contact, especially when it seems likely we would be losing possession, in order to try to gain a freekick, is far below the ability of the opposition from what i have seen to date. If anything we need to become more streetwise.

Re: Street Wise County.

Part of the accusation seems to be that we are very quick to surround the referee to get a player booked. However, what I have seen is quite different, we are very keen to "show our team spirit" by surrounding an opponent who has just kicked one of our players up in the air yet again. So far this season this has led to us picking up more bookings for handbags than the opposition for some truly horrific "tackles". Hardly streetwise is it?