Re: Man city

UPTHEPORT wrote:To late now to worry its history
I'm not worrying but all the talk about we need money we should take every game seriously especially the cup as we can hit the jackpot like Lincoln did few years back bow look at them

stevie83 wrote:Could of been a big pay day had it not been for putting port vale 1st we could of and should of spun the dice and guess what much needed money
Sigh.

Could HAVE.
Should HAVE.
Would HAVE.

Until / unless it becomes possible to conjugate the verb “to of”, please take the time to understand this basic bit of written English.

And as for the substance of your post, one is reminded of the old adage “if the Queen had bollocks, she’d be the King” - ie, there’s no point worrying about hypotheticals.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
stevie83 wrote:Could of been a big pay day had it not been for putting port vale 1st we could of and should of spun the dice and guess what much needed money
Sigh.

Could HAVE.
Should HAVE.
Would HAVE.

Until / unless it becomes possible to conjugate the verb “to of”, please take the time to understand this basic bit of written English.

And as for the substance of your post, one is reminded of the old adage “if the Queen had bollocks, she’d be the King” - ie, there’s no point worrying about hypotheticals.
Nufink better to do wiv yur nite :?

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
Sigh.

Could HAVE.
Should HAVE.
Would HAVE.

True....but I worry about lowpotheticals.......which could of bin mutch worserer

Exile 1976 wrote:We'd have been a different number so doesn't matter. He picked the majority of the team that hammered Cambridge 4-1 away from home. Flynny picked a side HE felt could beat Oxford, but we didn't.
Only a minimum of 45 more matches ( if my maths is correct) to pontificate about the managers team selections. Can't wait.

With all of the documented financial troubles the club has had along with the lack of sponsorship boards at the ground, I was amazed to see MF’s team selection on Tuesday.

Against a poor league one side at home we really should have gone at them for the chance of the big pay day.

Shame to think we missed out on a big pay day but if we win on Saturday, the manager will think he made the right decision. I just hope we have a plan to balance the books on our current gates without a cup run as the Leeds cash a year ago seriously helped us.