Re: Goals express

newgroundrodney wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What a bag of bollox :evil:

21st century and cant get our goals on there FFS
What channels are they on Jim, cos I never know where to find the FL round up these days?
Football league show is on at 9 on Quest mate, same format and presenter as when it was on channel 5

daftasfxxx wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What a bag of bollox :evil:

21st century and cant get our goals on there FFS
What channels are they on Jim, cos I never know where to find the FL round up these days?
Football league show is on at 9 on Quest mate, same format and presenter as when it was on channel 5
Thanks. It's a bit of a nuisance that format, the way the flick all over the place.

The Carabao Cup goal highlights on Sky Sports News were ridiculous (can't remember if that was for the Cambridge or the Oxford game).

They ran the goals through the entire hour and we weren't on there by the time the hour had completed - they then usually run the exact same loop of video clips all through the night unless there's a significant news story, so unless we got on there for the 1am run, we weren't on until the programming re-started at 6am - which I checked when I got up in the morning, and there we were, the last clip shown in the entire hour

I was also highly peeved with EFL on Quest on Saturday, as they usually show teams based on their league positions at the start of the day (top first, then working their way down the league to last), yet we were STILL on after all the talking in the middle! Bloody popularity contest...

excessbee wrote:At least Quest seem to have ditched Clinton Morrison as a pundit from the Channel 5 list. I'm probably in a minority of one who enjoyed listening to Steve Claridge. He's disappeared from the scene.
As a Southampton Season Ticket holder I am surprised to say Claridge talks a lot of sense.

Caerleon Exile wrote:Claridge hates us. He was a right dickhead when he used to play against us for Weymouth. I believe he even wrote about how much he hated us in his autobiography. He's a ****.

He played with no shinpads against us as well fairplay no one caught him takes some doing that

But the Ref should have made him wear them because it's against the laws of the game to play without shinpads

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:Claridge hates us. He was a right dickhead when he used to play against us for Weymouth. I believe he even wrote about how much he hated us in his autobiography. He's a ****.

He played with no shinpads against us as well fairplay no one caught him takes some doing that

But the Ref should have made him wear them because it's against the laws of the game to play without shinpads
He always played with very small shinpads.