Vale forum

This made me laugh
"Aspin has destroyed this team to the point that we get beat at home to Newport fecking County for God's sake, he needs to go but he will wait for his payoff."

Little old Newport county, undefeated in 5 league games and second in the league...but apparently if you read this and other teams forums we are shit!...ha ha.!

Long may it continue.

Re: Vale forum

County Valleyboy wrote:This made me laugh
"Aspin has destroyed this team to the point that we get beat at home to Newport fecking County for God's sake, he needs to go but he will wait for his payoff."

Little old Newport county, undefeated in 5 league games and second in the league...but apparently if you read this and other teams forums we are shit!...ha ha.!

Long may it continue.

Yeah, cos Port Vale are world beaters aren't they! ..... Them & Coventry, the FL's two most forgettable clubs I reckon.

Apart from Exeter it has been pretty much the same on opposition forums where we have taken points off their side (which is every league match but one :grin: ) - the "we should be easily beating the likes of Newport" mentality! They seem to forget they are in the same league as us and in many cases finished below us in the league last season.

Exeter was a refreshing change where , in the main, they see it as it is and give the opposition credit when it's due.

You a right county exile about Exeter fans they say it as it is with no b^llshite or bitterness towards us. the likes of Pompey.Coventry,Chesterfield were the worse oh & Chesterfield hope you are enjoying non league as many of your fans wished us back there it's called Karma , if we do go up this season hope Exeter do to.