Re: Vale forum

Dis-allowed wrote:Well sjg99 Port vale are a league two side who are not doing very well, the constant put down of referees in their forum is read by referees, when they disrespect other teams in the league they do themselves no good, every genuine fan wants the other teams to do well financially and survive instead of trashing them in their forums, its at best narrow minded. Look at the plight of Hartlepool, Leyton Orient, etc their fans are in absolute shock, why because the overall management of those clubs didn't get to grips with their league place i.e League two, I have no desire to see Port Vale lose their league status, but if the Vale fans don't wake up and realise other fans can be supportive to their cause no one will care if they drop out of the league. What you don't do is disrespect other teams. You don't comment that any team is a benchmark for awfulness, other fans and teams will turn against that type of language and want to turn Vale over at any opportunity.
Not being funny but I can't imagine a single person is reading their forum and thinking that, it happens on literally every forum so why would that be any added motivation? Nothing posted about refs (constantly slated on here also) or other teams (see your post above) will make the blindest difference unless it's printed out and pinned to the changing room wall, and even then 10 of the players will forget it before the handshakes.

Re: Vale forum

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:beware the one smartie pants who remembers
Nowadays grudges are far more likely to be from entrenched views, misunderstandings or mis-remembering something than any fact-based disagreement anyway. What's actually said is becoming irrelevant, people wilfully misrepresent others to fit their preconceptions and run with it.