Re: oldham

penycwm county wrote:

Posted on the Oldham site, they also want next weeks game cancelled because their keeper is on international duty,
Double post here. I posted the same thing (about their keeper) on Sunday night. Perhaps the mods can merge the threads please.

excessbee wrote:Reading their forum suggests that they don't have three players on international duty so it's just hot air.
I noticed on bbc sport website that Crewe v Mansfield postponed sat . Stating insufficient players. Anyone know if this is due to international call ups?

excessbee wrote:Reading their forum suggests that they don't have three players on international duty so it's just hot air.
I noticed on bbc sport website that Crewe v Mansfield postponed sat . Stating insufficient players. Anyone know if this is due to international call ups?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
I'm guessing yes.

Even more bizarrely, Nuneaton v York in the National League North called off for the same reason this Saturday.

Flynny in Argus today stating that if we'd had 1 more player called up for International Duty WE could've requested a postponement for Saturday ???

Think he's miffed cos we're down to just Amond and Matt at the moment .
Semenyo still not able to play due to concussion

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Yes, Foulston and Harris
and Callum Brain apparently.
excuse my ignorance .Is he an academy player?
I assume so, the club have tweeted - INTERNATIONAL| Jay Foulston, Mark Harris, and Callum Brain receive Welsh Call-Ups.