Re: No sack the manager makes a nice change.

IMB wrote:Anyone else think the start is down to Flynn's clever choice of friendlies?

I think that if he had played a series of games against higher level opposition he may have tired our players out and they would not have had the stamina to hold on to the points against Crewe, Grimsby and Port Vale........
No that's ludicrous. Using you argument they will have no stamina for the next sequence of matches.

IMB wrote:Anyone else think the start is down to Flynn's clever choice of friendlies?

I think that if he had played a series of games against higher level opposition he may have tired our players out and they would not have had the stamina to hold on to the points against Crewe, Grimsby and Port Vale........
I can only assume this is a tongue in cheek dig at the people jumping all over the Mansfield defeat as a sign of a poor pre-season?

SJG99 wrote:

I can only assume this is a tongue in cheek dig at the people jumping all over the Mansfield defeat as a sign of a poor pre-season?
You might say that. I cannot possibly......