Re: This forum .......

newgroundrodney wrote:My posting will be vastly reduced from hereon in, certainly in terms of starting new topics.
The three or four 'put up or shut up' merchants have left me feeling it's best to avoid any expression of opinion that even remotely resembles a criticism.
From time to time I'll update Mike Flynn's league record for those that like to read it, but generally speaking my posts / new topics will be few and far between. Whatever i can't find out fom the official site I'll do without.
One thing that DOES worry me is that we'll leave too close to the end of the lease to do anything about the stadium, and that we'll be given little to no info prior to that.
I hope I am wrong though.....time will tell.
Don't give up mate, I certainly enjoy reading your posts especially the stats. This forum is better when we have all shades of opinion however different they may be.

I completely agree with your comment about the stadium/lease issue and I just do not understand those who say, leave it to the club, they know best.

I did seem encouraged by Kevin Ward comments a few weeks ago and did hope that something was going to be mentioned but, guess what, ...........nothing since.

Percy plunkett wrote:Back to the thread title.We have lost Harps,all ten of him,and our friend in Ireland used to start multiple threads before his enforced rest.Perhaps he is still doing his one man show on YouTube instead.
Stan is more than capable of defending himself on here but why do you have a 'pop' at Harps when he is not here to defend himself?

pembsexile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Back to the thread title.We have lost Harps,all ten of him,and our friend in Ireland used to start multiple threads before his enforced rest.Perhaps he is still doing his one man show on YouTube instead.
Stan is more than capable of defending himself on here but why do you have a 'pop' at Harps when he is not here to defend himself?
I'm not having a pop at anyone.It was asked why is it quiet on here,I was just making an oberservation.

Percy plunkett wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
I'm not having a pop at anyone.It was asked why is it quiet on here,I was just making an oberservation.
Making an observation eh? OK, I believe you. No, honestly, I believe you, I really do, honestly, I really believe you.

Corpaboy wrote:...... is awfully quiet lately ???

Where has everyone gone ? :shock:
It's quiet because I don't wear my hearing aids...
And everyone's gone to the moon
Doris has lost her pet budgie and feels unable to communicate
Also there's a kind of hush all over the world
Hope that helps

PS. A win at Oldham will make the start to the season just the beginning of a brilliant season where everyone clicks.
Also Newport City Council will commit to build a new stadium within 5 years

:bounce:

rncfc wrote:And what a sad state of affairs it is when fans, who waive anonymity in a lot of cases, don't feel it's worth their time and effort to ask questions that need asking. That says more about the structure of our club than it does about their personality.
Yes, there’s quite a few of us losing interest in trying to get some sense of our plans at RP or elsewhere. It’s a shame because I would have thought the club needs all the enthusiasm it can get at the moment.
Newgroundrodney please keep up the good work, your posts are always worth a perusal imho.