Re: Weevil v OK dons

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
countymadbel wrote:Why didn't they play yesterday didn't say anything about insufficient players?
Obviously with my incredible gift of hindsight it was best that we played yesterday rather than had a game postponed until the weather conditions will probably be worst.
I'd add that when you're winning you want to keep that run going. But as Yeovil have also been going well recently they could have preferred playing the game too...

George Street-Bridge wrote:They have a first-team squad of 28 including two youth teamers and the goalkeeping coach who has been on the bench recently.
Surprised to hear that ,as they were claiming to have one of the smallest budgets in the league last season. Have they suddenly found investors/sugar daddy

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:They have a first-team squad of 28 including two youth teamers and the goalkeeping coach who has been on the bench recently.
Surprised to hear that ,as they were claiming to have one of the smallest budgets in the league last season. Have they suddenly found investors/sugar daddy
I was told that Darren Way has been given an increased budget for this season.