Best EVER start to a Football League season!!

Rub your eyes, but the trust run club with one of the lowest budgets in the division, have had a history making start.

"A total of 16 points from the first seven games makes this the club’s best ever start to a season in the Football League – going all the way back to 1920." The Gus.

I know I know all the usual, it's a long way to go etc etc, but do yourself a favour and spread the word and enjoy this season. just hope we've got a nice juicy buy out with Flynny, but I think he'll get us up this season . Well done all involved for such a great start.

And if I say so myself I am sure the kit is helping with the success :lol: I designed it based on the kit we wore when gaining promotion to then Div2 back in 1938-39 season with the anniversary in mind.

Re: Best EVER start to a Football League season!!

George Street-Bridge wrote:Well done. It's my favourite kit in a long time and I like all three, although I voted for the rugby league-style V option for the white one. Although it's a few years now I never liked any red away kit, it just doesn't say Newport.

Morecambe v Swindon started with one in red shirts and black shorts and the other in the reverse and the ref made Morecambe change into blue at HT!
Yes I noticed on the highlights it was almost impossible to tell who was who!