Re: YEOVIL ATTENDANCE? .... Higher or Lower?...

Corpaboy wrote: The situation with no permanent Shop/Ticket Office at RP is killing us .

Spurs v Liverpool as well at 12:30 , so expect a queue right back to Corpa Road at 2.55 ..... then they'll complain about the queue
No excuse when there are print at home tickets available.
People just need to plan better, rather than doing the least thinking possible and complaining that they're being inconvenienced.

SJG99 wrote:And coincidentally the club has just put out a Facebook message promoting Print At Home.

Very sensible.
I find print at home a very useful and cheaper facility , especially as i am a few miles from the city.( Incidentally a facility not available on the dragons website.) Not sure how many have a printer however, and those that don't should not be neglected. Having said this common sense should dictate that there will be queues paying at the gate on the day.

SJG99 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote: The situation with no permanent Shop/Ticket Office at RP is killing us .

Spurs v Liverpool as well at 12:30 , so expect a queue right back to Corpa Road at 2.55 ..... then they'll complain about the queue
People just need to plan better, rather than doing the least thinking possible and complaining that they're being inconvenienced.
They don't need to do anything, they just won't bother coming again, this is not the attitude that will help this club grow.

I find print at home a very useful and cheaper facility , especially as i am a few miles from the city.( Incidentally a facility not available on the dragons website.) Not sure how many have a printer however, and those that don't should not be neglected. Having said this common sense should dictate that there will be queues paying at the gate on the day.[/quote]

In regard of people without access to a printer, did somebody once say you can scan the barcode from your mobile instead of printing the ticket?

newgroundrodney wrote:In the end, we had 3737 County fans recorded as in attendance. That's some 808 more than the average prior to the game, an increase of 27.6% , although that average was only based on a small number of matches.
Yeovil brought some 139 more fans than last season.

it's a shame the result wasn't better, but we move on.... "our journey continues" as the matchday programme said.
I'd say all , and probably more , of those 800 extra left at half time ........

Marky wrote:
SJG99 wrote:

They don't need to do anything, they just won't bother coming again, this is not the attitude that will help this club grow.
Yeah sure, providing the most convenient (and incidentally cheapest) method of providing fans their tickets "isn't going to help the club grow". :roll:

old cromwellian wrote:I find print at home a very useful and cheaper facility , especially as i am a few miles from the city.( Incidentally a facility not available on the dragons website.) Not sure how many have a printer however, and those that don't should not be neglected. Having said this common sense should dictate that there will be queues paying at the gate on the day.
The Dip wrote: In regard of people without access to a printer, did somebody once say you can scan the barcode from your mobile instead of printing the ticket?
Providing the phone fits under the scanner there's no particular reason that wouldn't work.