Exiles v Glovers

So, what a dreadful scoreline, the biggest home defeat by a League Two team since Lincoln lost 6-0 home v Rotherham in 2011.

County appeared tired, uninterested, no player stood out to me, all had mares, none more so than Day.
Flynny and Hatswell so quiet!! Even they appeared uninterested.
Still, lets hope it's a one-off and they get back to business at Tranmere.

Re: Exiles v Glovers

Utter shambles!
Totally overpowered and outrun in midfield.
Every time Yeovil got the ball I feared they would score.
We had no answer to pacy dribbling. Yeovil were good but nothing special. They didn't need to be.
Awful to see the way the confidence drained from our players as the match went on.
Horrendous challenge from Wilmott. A straight red every day of the week.
Once again we get a good crowd after a few good results, and we blow it! Can't see many of those we attracted yesterday coming back.
What a nightmare!

Funnily enough in the first half we passed the ball well in phases and looked quite decent. Yeovil were better though. The second half was dire. Passes going astray, confidence gone and some looked as though they didn't want to be there. Woeful.

Unfortunately Joe's howler will be shown in goalkeeper mistake videos for years to come. The test will come when we see how they react at Tranmere next week.

Tough day at the office yesterday but you have to think it's only one game of a 46 game season. We're still third and we have some decent winnable home games coming up. It was one of those days where everything that could go wrong for us did, including Harris getting in the way of a goal bound shot from Amond, and everything that could go right for Yeovil did.

Yeovil had a week to recover and it showed & their number 20 (one of their internationals) is one of the best defensive midfielders I've seen us come against, he was everywhere. That's where we lost the game IMO, we were totally overrun in midfield at times. If Yeovil don't win the league I'll be shocked. We won't play teams of that calibre every week. Plenty of twists and turns to come yet, we just need to bounce back against Tranmere.