Re: No MOM Yeovil

TBH I’ve played a lot of football albeit at a lower level, and teams I’ve played have suffered similar, if not heavier defeats, but I’ve always given a 100% just obviously no where near good enough .... but when the final whistle had sounded, Ive just wanted to get off the pitch.... it might be just me, but it would appeared worse to me, if they have gone around clapping ?

lowandhard wrote:Sometimes I think it would be good to have a non-sectarian mom vote. On Saturday it would have been easier to pick one of theirs, their #10 for instance or even Green who had the dame effect on us as a Fox has on a rabbit.
Fwiw, I’d go for Franks too , at least he appeared to be playing - unlike the others.
I thought their number 20 was the best player on the park Sessi D'Almeida he broke up every attack we had and stated plenty of the counters that we suffered from he controlled the game from midfield.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Beechwood Boy wrote:The ball boy behind the goal in the Syntner Stand, or whatever it's called these days.
They play an advert on the PA which sounds like Copeyor Vans but they are singing 'Call Pure Vans'.That is what the stand is called,Copeyor Vans Stand,no sorry Pure Vans Stand.
Given that the words are on the boards on the stand and 10s of thousands hear it on the radio I should assume that it works. Might need your ears cleaned out Steve.

big baz wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Beechwood Boy wrote:The ball boy behind the goal in the Syntner Stand, or whatever it's called these days.
They play an advert on the PA which sounds like Copeyor Vans but they are singing 'Call Pure Vans'.That is what the stand is called,Copeyor Vans Stand,no sorry Pure Vans Stand.
Given that the words are on the boards on the stand and 10s of thousands hear it on the radio I should assume that it works. Might need your ears cleaned out Steve.
Bit late for that.In 1968 I bought Fire Brigade by The Move and I sang "She hit me with a broom".It should have been"She hit me with a rule" which should have been obvious as it rhymed with the previous line of school and a schoolgirl would have a ruler rather than a broom in her hand.Then last years Cricket on 5 adverts with a Geoff Boycott voice saying "Lady Barger warnings",it was in fact "Lane departure warnings".There are a bunch of Pure Vans signs but it still sounds like Copeyor Vans.