Re: Exiles Grandstand: Tranmere Away

countyareup wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:Corky .... when will you EVER be happy with a County result and when will you EVER have faith with a qualified football coach picking a side to go out and win a football match ???
You call Flynny "predictable" , yet some really well paid , experienced football managers can't work out how we are currently 3rd in League 2 .

Have you ever thought of applying for the Welsh National Team Coach's job ??
Here's an idea to bring peace and harmony to this board. Indeed this post exemplifies why so many threads degenerate into rows.

I don't comment on the rights or wrong of what Neal says but Corps just isn't listening. I am sure Neal is very happy with the result. His point is that in his view Bennett is being played out of position. Now you can agree or disagree with that.

In short when will Corps EVER stop shouting and start listening? :grin:
This made me smile..! :grin:

Stan, perhaps you should change your name to Stan A. Kissinger.
Glad I've made someone's day !

Re: Exiles Grandstand: Tranmere Away

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
excessbee wrote:My take on the 'Bennett in midfield' thing is that yesterday, it was the best solution, given the players available. We were without Crofts, Marsh-Brown and Willmott, but had a replacement for Bennett in defence.
How very logical. I noted that according to bbc sport that we only had 6 on the bench yesterday? Presumably Pipe and Foulston also injured?

Good interview with MF on the County website following the game. Apparently Pipey was taken ill and that explains why we only had 6 subs. Must be some sort of virus as he had to share a room with Hats the night before the game.

Have to say - MF is doing very well with the limited resources he has available. I just hope last week was a 'one off'. Unfortunately in the long term our limited squad may be our undoing as far as the play offs/promotion is concerned. For me it's a rush to 48 points and then see where we are.