Re: Exiles Grandstand: Tranmere Away

SULLY34 wrote:Bennett in midfield, not his position.

Usual suspect dropped........It would have been Wilmott instead of Sheehan if he hadn't have been sent off and Bennett dropped.....Harris has a bad game and been dropped despite playing well :roll: :roll:

14 have 'mares' the previous game and only one or two suffer????
#predictable MF

Bennett is not a MIDFIELDER IMO

Glad I stayed at home now

glyn wrote:There will be no commentary from Tim on iFollow today - Tranmere unable to provide a line, match commentary can still be obtained on our site with Tranmere's commentators

I would have thought the HOME CLUB should at the very least supply a line to the away side....Childish I know but we should do the same to them when they visit RP...

neilcork68 wrote:
glyn wrote:There will be no commentary from Tim on iFollow today - Tranmere unable to provide a line, match commentary can still be obtained on our site with Tranmere's commentators

I would have thought the HOME CLUB should at the very least supply a line to the away side....Childish I know but we should do the same to them when they visit RP...
Ground regulations need updating. Pointless the EFL agreeing deals such as iFollow when the ground regs don't support it fully.