Re: Chelsea U21 Match

Don’t care. It’s a scab competition which deserves an attendance of zero. The very existence of B Teams in a senior competition is a thin end of the wedge, and if fans turn up for this sort of insulting dross, the authorities will see it as tacit approval for allowing B Teams into the League at some point in the future. And no doubt if a Newport County or an Accrington Stanley go bust again to make room for them, so be it.

If boycotting the game means the club losing a few quid in the short-term, I’m afraid that’s a price worth paying for long-term survival.

#BTeamBoycott

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Don’t care. It’s a scab competition which deserves an attendance of zero. The very existence of B Teams in a senior competition is a thin end of the wedge, and if fans turn up for this sort of insulting dross, the authorities will see it as tacit approval for allowing B Teams into the League at some point in the future. And no doubt if a Newport County or an Accrington Stanley go bust again to make room for them, so be it.

If boycotting the game means the club losing a few quid in the short-term, I’m afraid that’s a price worth paying for long-term survival.

#BTeamBoycott
I guess you're not too keen on this competition? :mrgreen:

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Don’t care. It’s a scab competition which deserves an attendance of zero. The very existence of B Teams in a senior competition is a thin end of the wedge, and if fans turn up for this sort of insulting dross, the authorities will see it as tacit approval for allowing B Teams into the League at some point in the future. And no doubt if a Newport County or an Accrington Stanley go bust again to make room for them, so be it.

#BTeamBoycott
You're not going then ??

daftasfxxx wrote:Its called freedom of choice, i shall be attending and looking forward to it
Yes I will be going as well looking forward to it too Chelsea have a really good youth side and have won the FA youth cup for the last 3 or 4 seasons will be hard game for us no matter what side Flynn decides to field.

Cornish Exile wrote:May be an opportunity for fans to see the exciting new Wales star Ethan Ampadu.

He appeared in their previous game against Plymouth Argyle, so presumably will be in their squad for Tuesday.
That must have been a report on last season's game, they are in the same group again but don't play until 30 Oct. Chelsea thumped Swindon 4-0 in their first game but two or three from that team have since gone out on loan.

#BTeamBoycott
. I agree with you