Padraig Amond

I know you can usually take what is written on Wikipedia with a pinch of salt but I noticed it says that when Padriag signed for us from Hartlepools United it was on a two year deal with the option of a third...
I hope the club have started conversations with him about that extra year at the very least.

IMO a fantastic player at our level who is a joy to watch because of his attitude , work ethic and commitment to the club
Last edited by neilcork68 on September 28th, 2018, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Padraig Amond

neilcork68 wrote:I know you can usually take what is written on Wikipedia with a pinch of salt but I noticed it says that when Padriag signed for us from Hartlepools United it was on a two year deal with the option of a third...
I hope the club have started conversations with him about that extra year at the very least.
Usually the option is entirely in the club's favour - ie, if they want to trigger the extension on the same terms, they can do. Of course, that doesn't preclude us from sitting down with him now to negotiate a longer extension.