Re: GRANDSTAND: EXILES v CAMBRIDGE UNITED

pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Outplayed for the first 30 or so minutes, then the difference was taking Sheehan off and putting Bennett, who had a great game, into midfield and playing 4 at the back.
Good goals by Matt. Semenyo a right handful

Excellent. Sounds like MF got his tactics spot on as well. If Herr Klopp can do the same now - perfect day.
Excouse me passionate about that shower? :roll:

Corpaboy wrote:MF ..... predictable with his tactics ??!!
Take off a midfielder for an extra striker ?????
WHAAAAAT ???

Corky ??? Comments please ?
Make them positive , eh ........ :roll:

MF totally 'cocked up his tactics / formation' from the off for today's game

Two nil down and playing as bad as we were against Yeovil he had to do something. IMO he still took off the wrong man at the time...Amond and Semenyo were offering absolutely zero at the time. In fact I thought Semenyo had a poor game and doesn't deserve the starting berth he got in favour of Matt or Harris. I was saying to a few stood around me after 20 minutes that Matt should have come on then. It took MF 26 more minutes to realise this. As soon as he came on the game altered.to the good for us.
If Matt had started I dont believe we would have been so poor because he actually offers something up front with his physical presence and movement and ability to hold up the ball. Semenyo doesn't offer any of this( IMO ) he can score and run after the ball was played but he never loses his marker, , makes runs into the channels or hold the ball up.
It was frustrating when the midfield have to play the ball backwards because there was no option to pass the ball to a strikerwho wasn't marked ' or making runs into areas to pass it too.
We had a different keeper in the goals today ( I thought he had a decent game too ) during the first half the main 'tactic' was to punt the ball out to the left aiming for Butler ( As predictable as ever. I can see it so you can be sure opposition managers are seeing it.
PREDICTABLE
Whenever we are struggling it always seems to be Sheehan that MF takes off.....PREDICTABLE

neilcork68 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:MF ..... predictable with his tactics ??!!
Take off a midfielder for an extra striker ?????
WHAAAAAT ???

Corky ??? Comments please ?
Make them positive , eh ........ :roll:

Two nil down and playing as bad as we were against Yeovil he had to do something. IMO he still took off the wrong man at the time...Amond and Semenyo were offering absolutely zero at the time. In fact I thought Semenyo had a poor game and doesn't deserve the starting berth he got in favour of Matt or Harris. I was saying to a few stood around me after 20 minutes that Matt should have come on then. It took MF 26 more minutes to realise this. As soon as he came on the game altered.to the good for us.
If Matt had started I dont believe we would have been so poor because he actually offers something up front with his physical presence and movement and ability to hold up the ball. Semenyo doesn't offer any of this( IMO ) he can score and run after the ball was played but he never loses his marker, , makes runs into the channels or hold the ball up.
It was frustrating when the midfield have to play the ball backwards because there was no option to pass the ball to a strikerwho wasn't marked ' or making runs into areas to pass it too.
We had a different keeper in the goals today ( I thought he had a decent game too ) during the first half the main 'tactic' was to punt the ball out to the left aiming for Butler ( As predictable as ever. I can see it so you can be sure opposition managers are seeing it.
PREDICTABLE
Whenever we are struggling it always seems to be Sheehan that MF takes off.....PREDICTABLE
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ha ha ha habhabhabhabhab!!!!! Priceless !

We go 2 down at home , and end up winning 4-2 , and you still have NOTHING positive to say and still criticise MF for having the wrong tactics and being predictable ???
Did we win ?
Are we now 2nd in League 2 ?

Give it a rest mate !

I agree ... first 30 minutes it was Yeovil Mark 2 .
But at least Flynny could see what was happening and switched it before half time ?

The only person that's PREDICTABLE on here is you !!!

PREDICTABLE
no avatar
user
ugo.

My first thought is obviously a Cardiff wind -up merchant. My second a member of the Tory government. **** off son if you are either.

Lost in Willesden wrote:MF totally 'cocked up his tactics / formation' from the off for today's game

PREDICTABLE
no avatar
user
ugo.

My first thought is obviously a Cardiff wind -up merchant. My second a member of the Tory government. **** off son if you are either.
Why have you got my username on this?