10 games in...

We often hear the suggestion, you should wait for 10 games to be played before jumping to any conclusions about early results.

Well, just in case you hadn't noticed..... we are 2nd in the league. Best start to a Season than most on here can remember.

Anyone else excited???

Re: 10 games in...

countyareup wrote:We often hear the suggestion, you should wait for 10 games to be played before jumping to any conclusions about early results.

Well, just in case you hadn't noticed..... we are 2nd in the league. Best start to a Season than most on here can remember.

Anyone else excited???

Yep Me In excited and I'm dreaming of league 1 :cheers:

Re: 10 games in...

countyareup wrote:We often hear the suggestion, you should wait for 10 games to be played before jumping to any conclusions about early results.

Anyone else excited???
Yes very. Of course there is a very long way to go, and injuries, suspensions and loan players being recalled can have a damaging effect on any teams. admittedly i've only seen our homes games, but what i particularly like we have players with different strengths within the squad so we can change our formation and ways of playing, as ably demonstrated today by bringing on Matt and changing to a 4-3-3.
Also with Wilmott and Marsh-Brown able to add further variation as widemen/wingers

Personally i've always been a sucker for a big target man who can hold the ball up and compete for the frequent amount of high/long balls that is almost ineviable at this level.