Joe

Hope all is well Joe

Strange we didnt put the youth team keeper on bench he was warming up

And heres an idea why not sign a Welsh league keeper for say 20 quid a week retainer just for these situations can we sign a player and he play for a local welsh league side

Re: Joe

Odd the youth keeper didn't get on the bench, considering we must've known Joe wasn't available well before kick-off.

Doubt a Welsh League keeper would be of the required standard - although the Taffs Well keeper from last season is now at Swansea's reserves. Doubt we'd be able to dual-register him at this level either.

Willthiswork wrote:Wonder why Mike didn't put himself on the bench just to make up the 7 subs?
I was amazed to see MF listed on the back of the programme with a squad number.He is never going to play and would only be a sub if there were a mass of injuries so it seems a bit pointless.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Wonder why Mike didn't put himself on the bench just to make up the 7 subs?
I was amazed to see MF listed on the back of the programme with a squad number.He is never going to play and would only be a sub if there were a mass of injuries so it seems a bit pointless.

You have to declare / register ALL players with the FA. I dont know if it costs to register anyone ??? If not or its only a small cost why not put himself down for emergencies because we have such a small squad ??

neilcork68 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

You have to declare / register ALL players with the FA. I dont know if it costs to register anyone ??? If not or its only a small cost why not put himself down for emergencies because we have such a small squad ??
He said in his post-match interview that he is not registered.