Re: Macclesfield: First match at RP with kids

Andy S wrote:I'm planning to take my two boys (5 + 7) to their first County match tonight (we live overseas). I'm hoping for a good win to get them hooked.

Can anybody recommend the best seats for a good view and decent atmosphere for kids?

Cheers
I would say the Hazel Stand and then somewhere between the halfway line and the South Terrace. If you go to the Family Stand in the Bisley you will have room to get close to the front but will be tight into the corner flag and little atmosphere.

Re: Macclesfield: First match at RP with kids

For kids of that age, I would definitely recommend the Bisley, but as just reported, the view from the family (block A), isn’t that great.

I’m not sure of the cost differential, but I would opt for the Block B/C area of the Bisley, trying for as high up a Row as possible, but if it’s a dry night you’ll be fine.

The atmosphere is better over the Hazel etc, but the language might be a bit choice for that age (not a criticism, just the way it is), .... also, there’s a better choice of drinks, hot food and various snacks, before, and at half time.