One of the worst referees I've seen in my life

Quote from Flynny might get him in a bit of bother with the FA but I completely agree. In fact I said exactly the same thing stood on the terrace. Woeful.
It was definitely two points lost and it was one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen in my life.

"It was never a penalty - either of them - it's hit Mickey's [Demetriou] hand but he's being pulled and funnily enough the player who won the penalty should have been sent off earlier.

"It was an absolute disgusting performance and it needs looking at. I knew today when he [referee Trevor Kettle, a late replacement for Robert Lewis] was appointed that we were going to be in trouble. And that's worrying

Re: One of the worst referees I've seen in my life

Caerleon Exile wrote:Quote from Flynny might get him in a bit of bother with the FA but I completely agree. In fact I said exactly the same thing stood on the terrace. Woeful.
It was definitely two points lost and it was one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen in my life.

"It was never a penalty - either of them - it's hit Mickey's [Demetriou] hand but he's being pulled and funnily enough the player who won the penalty should have been sent off earlier.

"It was an absolute disgusting performance and it needs looking at. I knew today when he [referee Trevor Kettle, a late replacement for Robert Lewis] was appointed that we were going to be in trouble. And that's worrying

I have never understood why it is that managers can't say exactly what they think. If the FA truly believe that they are doing a service by not allowing managers the freedom to vent their frustration then frankly they are a bigger bunch of spineless snowflakes than some of the happies on this board.

I can understand and agree that referees should not have their integrity challenged or be threatened. However, footballers, managers, politicians etc should understand that having their performance questioned in robust terms goes with the territory.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:Quote from Flynny might get him in a bit of bother with the FA but I completely agree. In fact I said exactly the same thing stood on the terrace. Woeful.

I have never understood why it is that managers can't say exactly what they think. If the FA truly believe that they are doing a service by not allowing managers the freedom to vent their frustration then frankly they are a bigger bunch of spineless snowflakes than some of the happies on this board.

I can understand and agree that referees should not have their integrity challenged or be threatened. However, footballers, managers, politicians etc should understand that having their performance questioned in robust terms goes with the territory.
Totally agree , Stan !

But I don't see myself as a "happy" or a "spineless snowflake" ???

And this is where you let yourself down , time and time again ......
As soon as you make a very valid statement , and get people on your side , you have to resort to silly comments like that !?
And then you ask questions as to why so many posts turn into slanging matches ???

The answer ?? Normally because of you're condescending manner towards people's opinions .

And before you go off on one , read my opening sentence of this response .....

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Totally agree , Stan !

But I don't see myself as a "happy" or a "spineless snowflake" ???

And this is where you let yourself down , time and time again ......
As soon as you make a very valid statement , and get people on your side , you have to resort to silly comments like that !?
And then you ask questions as to why so many posts turn into slanging matches ???

The answer ?? Normally because of you're condescending manner towards people's opinions. Trawl back and find

And before you go off on one , read my opening sentence of this response .....
Neither do I. As for being condescending I am not sure you're right. I am dismissive of opinion which isn't backed up by argument. If you trawl back through my posts I would like you to point out where I am condescending.

Fair enough?