Amber Army on YouTube - Aim for 2000 Subscribers

1900 subscribers! It's giveaway time...

Yet ANOTHER sub goal has been hit as we surpass the 1900 subscribers mark! To celebrate we are doing another GIVEAWAY! A NEW Amber Army Scarf, series 2 sticker pack and our limited edition sticker are up for grabs to three lucky winners this Sunday on Taff Live!

But we still have the best giveaway yet, when we reach 2000 subscribers we will be giving away our best prize yet!

We appreciate all your help so far and hope for one last push...

https://www.youtube.com/user/NCFCCountyChoir

Re: Amber Army on YouTube - Aim for 2000 Subscribers

Taffweigan wrote:1900 subscribers! It's giveaway time...

Yet ANOTHER sub goal has been hit as we surpass the 1900 subscribers mark! To celebrate we are doing another GIVEAWAY! A NEW Amber Army Scarf, series 2 sticker pack and our limited edition sticker are up for grabs to three lucky winners this Sunday on Taff Live!

But we still have the best giveaway yet, when we reach 2000 subscribers we will be giving away our best prize yet!

That isn't much of a giveaway for 1,900 Subscribers?
What are you giving away for 2,000 Subscribers? (I hope it's much better than what you are giving for the 1,900 Subscribers).

I hope you don't mind me asking. How much money do you get for 1,900/2,000 Subscribers from YouTube?

The Newport wrote:

What are you giving away for 2,000 Subscribers? (I hope it's much better than what you are giving for the 1,900 Subscribers).

I hope you don't mind me asking. How much money do you get for 1,900/2,000 Subscribers from YouTube?
The number of subscribers is just one or Any things that impacts the amount of money you make. It used to be around £60 a year when we first started. Last year it was £120. This year (by year I mean season) were on course to get to £180-240 if we maintain our progress.

The 2000 subs giveaway is a signed shirt from last season. Personally think a scarf and 2 sticker packs isn't a bad offering at all. If we pushed 10000 subs and managed to triple our views. We could make up to £1000 a year. The top youtubers make 10s of thousands. We're at the bottom of the pile right now but progressing steadily. Hopefully it will turn into a decent money maker one day

Taffweigan wrote:
The Newport wrote:

The number of subscribers is just one or Any things that impacts the amount of money you make. It used to be around £60 a year when we first started. Last year it was £120. This year (by year I mean season) were on course to get to £180-240 if we maintain our progress.

The 2000 subs giveaway is a signed shirt from last season. Personally think a scarf and 2 sticker packs isn't a bad offering at all. If we pushed 10000 subs and managed to triple our views. We could make up to £1000 a year. The top youtubers make 10s of thousands. We're at the bottom of the pile right now but progressing steadily. Hopefully it will turn into a decent money maker one day

I hope you don't think that I was being nasty or horrible for saying what said. I was just trying give you my opinion. I do apologise if that is how I came across.

How many do you have in your group?