Re: Robbie Willmott

I'd like to see it again because at the time i thought Robbie had won the ball a split second from the Stevenage defender and the players foot went over the ball into Robbie's foot, although we weren't given a free kick & none of our players seemed to complain so i guess it wasn't that. Looked quite bad and he was in obvious pain , could be out for a while

B0mbshell wrote:Definitely thought I heard a crack in the Bisley. Hope it’s not too serious.
He was lead perfectly still for some time, which usually means he was in pain, rather than the often seen theatrically rolling around. Hopefully won't be out for too long as midfield injuries are mounting. No Crofts or Marsh-Brown on bench today and Bakinson limping off.

Credit where it is due Robbie went into the tackle 100 % committed against their centre back ( Nugent I think ?) who is twice his size. Seen players back out of those challenges and as a result get injured even more. Not his best game but shows he is up for the cause. Hope injury is not too bad.

If it is just a bruised shin (and fingers crossed) perhaps we should have a whip round to buy him some actual shin pads (and Bakinson too whilst we're at it).

From where I sit it looks as though they've basically got a pringle shoved under either sock.

rncfc wrote:If it is just a bruised shin (and fingers crossed) perhaps we should have a whip round to buy him some actual shin pads (and Bakinson too whilst we're at it).

From where I sit it looks as though they've basically got a pringle shoved under either sock.
"A Pringle" !!!!
:lol: :cheers: :lol:

It looked late to me and their defender caught him on the shin so I think it should have been a red. How the linesman didn't see it I don't know but Dolan and Amond had a good go at him about it. However, 3 points and if Robbie is ok then it all turned out ok in the end.