Re: Ball 29 Newport County

Corpaboy wrote:
Hazell Stand wrote:Decent little ground by all accounts. Can’t see them selling out unless they give us a good number of away tickets. Anyone know how they do segregation at these lower leagues?
Crowd will be just under 1,000 I reckon ........ :wink:

BOOOOOOOOOM !! I'm here all week :lol:
Don’t give up the day job just yet :cheers: :lol:

Corpaboy wrote:
Hazell Stand wrote:Decent little ground by all accounts. Can’t see them selling out unless they give us a good number of away tickets. Anyone know how they do segregation at these lower leagues?

With 101 away supporters? :grin: fancy a double act?

lowandhard wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

With 101 away supporters? :grin: fancy a double act?
:cheers:

UPTHEPORT wrote:Evening all! :grin:

Got to be on TV it's a first time in round 1 for them isn't it
Be a travisty of justice if it wasn't :oops:

I'll get my coat
From BBC website - "Seventh-tier side Metropolitan Police recorded the result of the day as they beat National League club Havant & Waterlooville to reach the FA Cup first round for the first time in six years."

Should be on TV though

DT1892 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
DT1892 wrote:Chance of a TV game perhaps? Got to be one of the biggest gaps in the draw surely?

Salford City v Shrewsbury a certainty.
Do they not still do that selection of Sunday games, like when we had Brackley? I'm sure we got TV money for that.
It’s peanuts compared to full live coverage though, but in a way having a draw at their place would near enough guarantee TV. Though we shouldn’t think like that