Re: Ball 29 Newport County

Officially not a televised game, although no mention of any additional Sunday games at this point.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/oct/25/f ... und-251018

Friday 9 November 2018
Haringey Borough v AFC Wimbledon (7.55pm)
Live on BBC Two

Saturday 10 November 2018
Maidenhead United v Portsmouth (12.30pm)
Live on BT Sport 1

Sunday 11 November 2018
Port Vale v Sunderland (2.30pm)
Live on BT Sport 1

Monday 12 November 2018
Hampton & Richmond Borough v Oldham Athletic (7.45pm)
Live on BT Sport 1

Bit annoyed it hasn't been shifted, currently in the process of flogging my ST seat for Saints v Watford to go to this instead, ideally would have done both. Same story with Tranmere/Liverpool away on the same weekend, Saints not being on tv much has been a right pain this season. Still, I'll be at either Forest Green or Crawley home at Xmas as Sky cram in matches all over the shop.

DT1892 wrote:Of all the other ties, they went with Port Vale v Sunderland?
Sunderland have the biggest following of the teams in the competition at this stage, they're away, Newcastle fans will want to see them lose, it's a ratings no brainer for BT Sport as far as FA Cup first round games go. See also Portsmouth (without the big following bit. :cheers: :angel7: ).

SJG99 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:Of all the other ties, they went with Port Vale v Sunderland?
Sunderland have the biggest following of the teams in the competition at this stage, they're away, Newcastle fans will want to see them lose, it's a ratings no brainer for BT Sport as far as FA Cup first round games go. See also Portsmouth (without the big following bit. :cheers: :angel7: ).
At least Portsmouth have a non-league club. Think it's a shite choice

Any chance S4C pick our game up, or do we have to be at home? I know it's nothing compared to BBC/BT, but it's money in the bank.