Re: Grandstand : Creepy Crawley

Exile 1976 wrote:Unless we win we've got fans like Stan telling us what we should be doing despite the fact he only tells us what we're doing wrong despite actually not here watching the games
I haven't commented on a game this season. I can't comment on what I don't see. I can comment on how the club is run.

I can also comment on how it is a little sad that notwithstanding your disappointment at today's result you choose to be unpleasant towards me.

Grow up.

lowandhard wrote:Bit of a crisis here with Franks getting red , Semenyo injured and so many other injuries. Bury won 4-0 today so not looking for much on Tuesday. Being in the promotion places was good while it lasted. Normal service is resumed :?
we came back after the yeovil game. Can we do it again. Not too confident, but 32 league games to go yet.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Bit of a crisis here with Franks getting red , Semenyo injured and so many other injuries. Bury won 4-0 today so not looking for much on Tuesday. Being in the promotion places was good while it lasted. Normal service is resumed :?
we came back after the yeovil game. Can we do it again. Not too confident, but 32 league games to go yet.
What is worrying me Mate is that we have gone from competition for every position to being unable to field a decent balanced team and Flynny putting himself on the bench all in a few weeks , bad luck? Maybe but it’s a bit concerning.

Very disappointed like most, but it must be almost unprecedented to be minus 5 midfield players, namely Bakinson, Dolan, Crofts, Wilmott and Marsh-Brown, irrespective of the result, more's the pity we haven't any academy players ready to step into the breach in such circumstances (unless anyone knows differently)?
There were always going to be ups and downs, and TBH we have surpassed expectations to date IMO, and undoubtedly there will be more ups and downs to follow, hopefully more of the former and less of the latter!
Big ask perhaps, but I hope we can show the character and resilience to bounce back quickly.......along with a little luck on the injury front!

I thought you played really quite well for about five minutes at the start of the second half.On another day you could have scored a couple of those chances.

I didn't realise you were missing so many important players today if I'm being honest.
A shame to read that, as it takes a little gloss off of a decent committed display.

Went today. Crawley beat us all over the park. They wanted it more. Crowd perplexed at Flynny named as sub and baffled why so many star players missing. Pipey played well and saved us loads of times. Mickey's ears must still be ringing from the volleys Pipey gave him. Ref, well he gave them 4 yellows so wasn't completely against us but some decisions were baffling. Semenyo was clearly fouled which wasn't given play allowed to continue next tackle Franks is sent off. Worried for Tuesday with such a threadbare side - could be worth the journey to Lancashire to watch Flynny play.