Re: Grandstand: Bury (Away)

County Exile wrote:Much better second half. Huge difference when Semenyo came on for Cooper. Pring looked pretty good in his short spell on the pitch too - we should make more use of his pace.
Would agree with that. Cooper and Bennett were out paced in midfield, especially first half. Semenyo added pace and energy when introduced, and provided the assist for our goal.

newgroundrodney wrote:Great result. Better than I thought.
Off the top of my head, that was the 19th league game under Mike Flynn where the County have followed a defeat by drawing or winning the following game.
He has an ability to get the team to bounce back, not once but 19 (count 'em), 19 times!! ....
bouncebackability (thankyou Iain)

Corpaboy wrote:
chepstowamber wrote:Well done, boys, great result and respect to all that made the long journey.
Chris
88 !!!
Still more than Stevenage brought for a 3pm Saturday kick off !!!
Yes indeed. Respect for those who made the journey. Watched the game on ifollow. as i'm informed most of the money goes to the County. Well worth it i thought.

Watched on ifollow.Two good saves by Day and he did well to force Maynard wide and not foul him.Scored with our only shot on target I think and with a makeshift midfield that looked weak on times.Happy with a point although could have snatched it if Forbes shot was a bit lower.Desperately need Dolan and Tyreeq back on Saturday.Impressed with Matt holding the ball and Semenyo made a big difference.