Re: Where is Robert Santwris?

I rarely comment on here. But feel moved to comment. I know Rob. Not well but well enough.He is a good well intentioned passionate County fan and supporter. You may agree or disagree with him, but he is undeniably only looking to do do good for his club. Not spoken with him nor asked why he is is quiet. Respectfully suggest we simply respect his silence. Poking and prodding is rarely helpful...and in this case has no useful
purpose

Taffweigan wrote:After everything he has done for Newport County over the years, he needs not justify himself to anyone willing to ask such a disrespectful question
How am I being disrespectful? ‬

‪I'm asking a simple question. But what I will add to your disrespectful comment. Is that you my friend need to grow up a bit you are so childish at the best of times. One example being at an away game putting Newport County stickers over the top other fans stickers ( that is an act of vandalism and that is an arrest'able act). I would expect that sort of behaviour from 9 - 10 year old maybe an 11 year old. But not an Adult of your age. Come on now you must admit that is childish and disrespectful act?‬

‪A while ago you were looking for a sponsor for your YouTube channel.‬
‪I asked a friend of mine to search for a sponsor/s for you on your behalf. Which he did and he found a possible sponsor for you, and I was quite surprised when he told me how much the sponsorship could be worth.‬
‪ ‬
‪And to go back to your original reply of my question concerning Robert Santwris. I was in contact with Robert Santwris via this message board (by private messages) concerning ideas for fundraising before he resigned from the Board of Directors.‬
‪I have a lot of respect for Robert Santwris.‬
Last edited by The Newport on October 25th, 2018, 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Newport wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:After everything he has done for Newport County over the years, he needs not justify himself to anyone willing to ask such a disrespectful question

You’re not. I’m sure there are plenty on here curious to know how he’s doing. When quite a communicative guy like him disappears off radar it is natural to wonder how/what he’s up to.

The Newport wrote:you my friend need to grow up a bit you are so childish at the best of times. One example being at an away game putting Newport County stickers over the top other fans stickers ( that is an act of vandalism and that is an arrest'able act). I would expect that sort of behaviour from 9 - 10 year old maybe an 11 year old. But not an Adult of your age. Come on now you must admit that is childish and disrespectful act?‬
A citizen's arrest is in order here.

The Newport wrote:

‪I'm asking a simple question. But what I will add to your disrespectful comment. Is that you my friend need to grow up a bit you are so childish at the best of times. One example being at an away game putting Newport County stickers over the top other fans stickers ( that is an act of vandalism and that is an arrest'able act). I would expect that sort of behaviour from 9 - 10 year old maybe an 11 year old. But not an Adult of your age. Come on now you must admit that is childish and disrespectful act?‬

‪A while ago you were looking for a sponsor for your YouTube channel.‬
‪I asked a friend of mine to search for a sponsor/s for you on your behalf. Which he did and he found a possible sponsor for you, and I was quite surprised when he told me how much the sponsorship could be worth.‬
‪ ‬
‪And to go back to your original reply of my question concerning Robert Santwris. I was in contact with Robert Santwris via this message board (by private messages) concerning ideas for fundraising before he resigned from the Board of Directors.‬
‪I have a lot of respect for Robert Santwris.‬
Not a disrespectful question? You asked if he has washed his hands of Newport County! It's not just disrespectful but it's a stupid question too. He quit the board for legitimate reasons and is now a supporter like he was before. Why even broach this subject?

Poking at me over stickers? A bit weak pal. Fossil mentality.

As far as trying to help with sponsorship is concerned. Yes you did ask for me and I thanked you and appreciated the support. You just picked a bad subject to raise because I know Rob well and how much he loves our club. No need for this at all

This thread is more than likely a very good example of why he no longer comes on here along with many others, it’s a joke it has to be, because nobody in their right mind would come on here and just start an argument, would they ?
It’s every thread no matter if it starts of sensibly or not you just know sooner or later it’s going to end up in a slanging match. :roll: