Re: Where is Robert Santwris?

[
quote="Newportonian"]This thread is more than likely a very good example of why he no longer comes on here along with many others, it’s a joke it has to be, because nobody in their right mind would come on here and just start an argument, would they ?
It’s every thread no matter if it starts of sensibly or not you just know sooner or later it’s going to end up in a slanging match. :roll:
[/quote]

couldn't agree more. i'll never ever get my head around why some people just HAVE to be right.

bloke I sit next too at the ground would start an argument in a phone box. I missed kick-off by ten mins a couple of weeks ago and he started the conversation with "never missed a kick-off in my life... a real fan wouldn't".

Stuck with him the whole season now.

AmberRundgren. wrote:[
quote="Newportonian"]This thread is more than likely a very good example of why he no longer comes on here along with many others, it’s a joke it has to be, because nobody in their right mind would come on here and just start an argument, would they ?
It’s every thread no matter if it starts of sensibly or not you just know sooner or later it’s going to end up in a slanging match. :roll:
couldn't agree more. i'll never ever get my head around why some people just HAVE to be right.

bloke I sit next too at the ground would start an argument in a phone box. I missed kick-off by ten mins a couple of weeks ago and he started the conversation with "never missed a kick-off in my life... a real fan wouldn't".

Stuck with him the whole season now.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A few seasons ago I sat in the Bisley and always turned up to a load of jocular “ here he is “ stuff because I always arrived seconds before the ref blew for kick-off. I explained my tardiness with the explanation that the ref had a button in his dressing room which rang a bell in the Ivy Bush :grin:
Now we’re running that particular show, how about making it a reality?

I'm highly amused by the suggesting that sticking stickers over the top of already existing stickers is somehow vandalism. If there aren't stickers there already, yeah, maybe, if you ignore the entire sticker culture that's sprung up, and are a miserable sod, possibly that is a thing that might be worth discussing. It's not exactly "childish", just like running around punching people isn't childish - it just happens to be a thing that some kids also do.

It's got literally zero relevance to the rest of the discussion anyway, and in this context is kinda like criticising Donald Trump for having bad taste in hats.

I am expecting at least TWO wilful grabbings of the wrong end of the stick as a result of this post.

SJG99 wrote:I'm highly amused by the suggesting that sticking stickers over the top of already existing stickers is somehow vandalism. If there aren't stickers there already, yeah, maybe, if you ignore the entire sticker culture that's sprung up, and are a miserable sod, possibly that is a thing that might be worth discussing. It's not exactly "childish", just like running around punching people isn't childish - it just happens to be a thing that some kids also do.

It's got literally zero relevance to the rest of the discussion anyway, and in this context is kinda like criticising Donald Trump for having bad taste in hats.

I am expecting at least TWO wilful grabbings of the wrong end of the stick as a result of this post.

Whats this to do with the thread title?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
SJG99 wrote:I'm highly amused by the suggesting that sticking stickers over the top of already existing stickers is somehow vandalism. If there aren't stickers there already, yeah, maybe, if you ignore the entire sticker culture that's sprung up, and are a miserable sod, possibly that is a thing that might be worth discussing. It's not exactly "childish", just like running around punching people isn't childish - it just happens to be a thing that some kids also do.

Whats this to do with the thread title?
You should probably read the criticism of Taff earlier in the thread, it's relevant to that.

Vandalism is an "action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property". The term includes property damage, such as graffiti and defacement directed towards any property without permission of the owner.

The Newport wrote:

Vandalism is an "action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property". The term includes property damage, such as graffiti and defacement directed towards any property without permission of the owner.
Good luck enforcing that on something that's already defaced.

SJG99 wrote:
The Newport wrote:

Good luck enforcing that on something that's already defaced.
So your saying it's ok to deface something because someone else has done it already?

Remember two wrongs don't make it right.

Not only did he do it once but he did it three times.
And someone has just sent me photos of him doing it.