OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - METROPOLITAN POLICE

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - METROPOLITAN POLICE

Hoping for a repeat of last seasons FA Cup heroics, we set out next month on what hopefully will be another lucrative Cup run. I can now confirm details of the Supporters Club Coach travel for our First Round tie verses Metropolitan Police.

METROPOLITAN POLICE - Saturday 10 November 2018 ( 3pm ko)

75 Seater

Pick Up times:-:Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 8:15am
Castle Bingo - 8:25am
Royal Oak - 8:35am

Please note the early departure times, which are due to England Rugby playing the New Zealand All Blacks @ Twickenham.

Fares: Adult (18 - 59) £20; Concessions (60+) £18 ; Juniors (-18) £17

Seats are filling up fast and at the time of writing this we only have a limited number of seats left. Should you wish to book, please ring me on 07925878330. Personal bookings can also be taken in the Newport County AFC Club shop (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Home Matchdays 10am - 2pm. You can also contact me (07925878330) or Bob Herrin (01633 274440) outside shop opening hours up to 8pm. Please note that due to the very high demand, priority will be given to Supporter Club members on any subsequent waiting lists for a second coach.

Please note that return journeys will include the usual drop off points at the Royal Oak; Jet Garage; Cross Hands ; Maindee; Riverfront Theatre, Castle Bingo and Lysaghts

Jeff