Re: Grandstand v Morecambe

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Willmott’s body language and lack of effort was there for all to see, add him swearing at a fan in front of children which was bang out of order (and he’s done this a few times) and it wasn’t a good day for him.
Swearing at a fan is bang out of order but goading fans is fine.

Double standards perhaps?

Swearing at one of your own fans is completely different to celebrating in front of opposing fans. :lol:
Nice one for going through lots of posts trying to get one up. Maybe I should do the same and pull up the ones where you say you’re an ex fan... or that you’re running for the Board...or that we couldn’t raise the money... or that the club would be dead within 2yrs...and so on and so forth, I won’t as that would be quite sad.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Willmott’s body language and lack of effort was there for all to see, add him swearing at a fan in front of children which was bang out of order (and he’s done this a few times) and it wasn’t a good day for him.

Swearing at one of your own fans is completely different to celebrating in front of opposing fans. :lol:
Nice one for going through lots of posts trying to get one up. Maybe I should do the same and pull up the ones where you say you’re an ex fan... or that you’re running for the Board...or that we couldn’t raise the money... or that the club would be dead within 2yrs...and so on and so forth, I won’t as that would be quite sad.
Just add the clown to your foe list. If everyone does the same he'll piss off eventually. It's like the old adage, "does a fart really smell if nobody is around to smell it".

rncfc wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

Just add the clown to your foe list. If everyone does the same he'll piss off eventually. It's like the old adage, "does a fart really smell if nobody is around to smell it".

I haven’t added anyone to my foe list in fairness. I disagree with a lot of what he says, I also agree with him on the odd occasion but this, where he’d like Flynn to fine our players and apologise to Carlisle, is just bizarre.

rncfc wrote:He's just controversial for the sake of it. I don't think he actually believes in anything really, he just takes the contrary view because being unpopular gives him a stiffy.
No I just say what I think.

Now I received a pm saying that in this persons opinion there was nothing malicious just a 'rush of blood'. Very possibly correct.

Now in reply to Exile 76 I would say that the reason Flynn should apologize for his team to the Carlisle fans is two fold. Firstly the players were in the wrong. Secondly an apology makes our club look better. The excusing of incitement looks awful even if it was just a rush of blood.

As for your comment about stiffies, all I can say is that as usual you are devoid of argument and resort merely to abuse. Which should embarrass you. That it probably doesn't embarrass you is depressing.

My opinion on this is that like somebody previously suggested Flynny will say to the lads in training dressing room.
"Bloody brilliant goal, all chuffed, celebrate wherever" then look at Josh and say "cracking game again but just be a little less obvious hopefully next time we celebrate near rival fans".
Onwards and upwards.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:If only Flynn were no longer manager, as per Stan's wish.
Hi George,

Wondered how long it would take you to join in. Just out of interest what is your view on players running to celebrate in front of opposing supporters?
I'd start by asking myself if, in the moment, the player is even aware precisely where he.is running to. Like you, I wasn't there. But then again I'm not encumbered.by an obsession with guilt and apology.