Suggestion for new commercial manager

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10994

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 1st, 2018, 12:01 pm

Corpaboy wrote:
xisle wrote:that gets my vote for most pot kettle black post of the month
other nominations gladly accepted :lol:


I'll go with your nomination , mate !!!


Fair enough.

Sometimes I reread old threads. It's instructive. You notice things. I am surprised how often I turn out to be right. I am surprised how often it turns out I am wrong.

Another interesting thing we all have a tendency to use the same phrases. One of my stock phrases is, in my view. Guess who often uses the phrase, ' this must be the most pointless thread ever'? Not to mention 'WTF'

Go on make a guess. I'll give you a clue, it isn't me.
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby xisle » November 1st, 2018, 3:41 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:that gets my vote for most pot kettle black post of the month
other nominations gladly accepted :lol:


Nomination 1.

Xisle. My mate who is in the know tells me that the reason we appointed a new commercial manager without advertising was that when we did advertise the applicants were 'crap'.

Exile1976. You're wrong, a relation of mine applied. County made the wrong decision to save money. Later County tried to woo said relation who was an excellent candidate but the bird had flown.

Does Xisle acknowledge he us in error?

Does Xisle apologize for insulting a very good candidate?

No remains silent for a while and then just comes out with his insults again.

Boring. :?


in my opinion this is one of youre more disinegnuous posts exagerating the words of others to suit your agenda but since you ask I decided not to reply to exile1976 and to let it ride as I thought that was in the best interests of the club you might try doing the same once in a while
as you know well the club does not always speek with a single voice differing views are often held with few decisions being unanimous
i certainly believe that what exile1976 posts is what he has been told
i have honestly passed on the view of one individual
these two things are not mutualy exclusive
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

14529

Location

MT

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby Exile 1976 » November 1st, 2018, 4:54 pm

What I posted was true. Simple as that . I was there for the conversations and the phone calls...and if they’re saying the quality last time wasn’t good enough, they’re lying , simple as that
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10994

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 1st, 2018, 5:22 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:What I posted was true. Simple as that . I was there for the conversations and the phone calls...and if they’re saying the quality last time wasn’t good enough, they’re lying , simple as that


I believed the post had never been advertised. You posted up that it had been and the reason as to why you knew. I have no problem with saying that my belief was wrong.

Moving on, you like me are passionate about Newport County. You like me on occasions can get a bit too passionate. I am sure we have both said things to each other which on reflection we ought not to have said. However both of us can be persuaded by argument.

In my opinion you're wasting your time arguing with the likes of Xisle. He is never wrong, and he can make two and two equal five to prove he is never wrong.
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby xisle » November 1st, 2018, 6:05 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:What I posted was true. Simple as that . I was there for the conversations and the phone calls...and if they’re saying the quality last time wasn’t good enough, they’re lying , simple as that


I believed the post had never been advertised. You posted up that it had been and the reason as to why you knew. I have no problem with saying that my belief was wrong.

Moving on, you like me are passionate about Newport County. You like me on occasions can get a bit too passionate. I am sure we have both said things to each other which on reflection we ought not to have said. However both of us can be persuaded by argument.

In my opinion you're wasting your time arguing with the likes of Xisle. He is never wrong, and he can make two and two equal five to prove he is never wrong.


the next time i talk with them i will happily tell them that 1976 thinks they are lying
i doubt it will change there view
i am of course sometimes wrong
i was wrong to nominate your earlier post for pot kettle black so early in the month as you are obviously determined to out do it 8)
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10994

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 10:06 am

xisle wrote:that gets my vote for most pot kettle black post of the month
other nominations gladly accepted :lol:


Racist. How vile.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3574

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Suggestion for new commercial manager

Postby rncfc » March 15th, 2019, 10:07 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:that gets my vote for most pot kettle black post of the month
other nominations gladly accepted :lol:


Racist. How vile.


Get a life for crying out loud.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ButchersDog, County Exile, JonD and 51 guests

Powered by phpBB ®