Re: Checkatrade Trophy

Competition Fund
Each EFL Club to receive a participation fee of £20,000 in addition to the following competition fund:
Group Stage £10k for a win and £5k for a draw
Round Two = £20k for a win
Round Three = £40k for a win
Quarter Final = £50k for a win
Runner-up = £50k
Winner = £100k.

County Exile wrote:
Competition Fund
Each EFL Club to receive a participation fee of £20,000 in addition to the following competition fund:
Group Stage £10k for a win and £5k for a draw
Round Two = £20k for a win
Round Three = £40k for a win
Quarter Final = £50k for a win
Runner-up = £50k
Winner = £100k.

To a Club like us it's a lot of money let's get to round 2

From reading Argyle's message board it seems they started with a surprisingly strong team, but after a few feisty challenges early on and conceding two goals, they just let the game run its course. Saturday's match with Sunderland is obviously a priority. They now have no further interest in this trophy. However, if they put out a less experienced side, those players may have more reason to put in a decent shift.

excessbee wrote:Too early for Labadie and I'm not convinced we'll see Crofts pull on the shirt again.
From what I can remember, Labadie said he would be ready in two or three weeks.The Plymouth game is on the 13th, exactly 3 weeks after his signing. Unless he has had a set back, I hope he is at least on the bench for the game.

So far as Andrew Crofts is concerned, we'll just have to wait and see.

Their assistant manager is on their website saying what a good side Chelsea are and they knew they would be because they'd scouted them at Swindon, where they won 4-0. However that was a stronger line-up because it was before the deadline and a few were loaned out.

One Plymouth striker is a regular for Wales U19s who play the next night, but I suppose that means we lose Foulston.