'COUNTY CONNECT MAGAZINE' - relaunch?....

I wondered how many of us liked this publication?.. I don't know what the production costs would be, or how many we'd need printed, but are there any plans to relaunch it?
I'd like to see it in pubs, cafes,doctors' waiting rooms to get the County brand out to non traditional football places. I think the big list of upcoming fixtures on the back page would be a great way to spark an interest in people. Often I've heard it said that some people don't know when our games are on.
Each publication could include something like a 'how far have we come since last time?' feature, wherein our last 3 months' worth of progress both on and off the field could be summarised.
Some people don't come over the County, cos they just don't REALISE how much better it is now on the pitch. They don't realise we're unbeaten in 72% of our games under Mike Flynn. They don't realise we're unbeaten in 83% of our games over Rodney Parade. They don't realise that if they get in the habit of coming over the County, chances are they won't often see us lose.

County connect magazine, could be a good way to let them know these things.