Re: Grandstand: Carlisle (Away)

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:10 v 11

Who are you talking about ???????

This MF love in with RW will come back and haunt him
Listening to iFollow I have yet to even hear Wilmotts name!
There is a surprise - spends most games running away from the ball when he is not swearing at fans - will never be a L2 player

allontheamber wrote:MF is a professional manager which is more than any of us. As such he will see things in players that we won't. Don't want to criticise Wilmott but I would love to understand what MF sees in him that many of us miss.

Its certainly not down to his effort because I question anybody who says he works hard during games

somerton moss wrote:When Demetriou is the only proper centre back playing alongside Pipe who certainly is not a cb no surprise we are 2 down fear this could be a Yeovil hope I am wrong.
Obviously Foulston is not rated good enough.

Why is he on the bench and got a professional contract then ??

I have seen him play about three times and he hasn't looked out of place..Yes he is young , but so were Poole, Evans etc when given a chance..Give the kid a chance or whats the point of him being at the club ?
Butler ,IMO i a good player at left wing back but I dread it when he plays as a left back because of his defensive frailties. He certainly isn't a Centre Half.

neilcork68 wrote:
somerton moss wrote:When Demetriou is the only proper centre back playing alongside Pipe who certainly is not a cb no surprise we are 2 down fear this could be a Yeovil hope I am wrong.
Obviously Foulston is not rated good enough.

Why is he on the bench and got a professional contract then ??

I have seen him play about three times and he hasn't looked out of place..Yes he is young , but so were Poole, Evans etc when given a chance..Give the kid a chance or whats the point of him being at the club ?
Butler ,IMO i a good player at left wing back but I dread it when he plays as a left back because of his defensive frailties. He certainly isn't a Centre Half.
Flynn has a blind spot in developing our youth, much better in bringing on those who are loaned from other Clubs.