Re: Grandstand.....Met Police (a ) 10/11/2018

excessbee wrote:And the sending off?? I assume the defender said something to the ref when the free kick was, somewhat harshly, given. He'd already been booked earlier.
Video shows he was clinging onto an arm as Bakinson was getting into a shooting position, definite yellow. Ref must have forgotten he'd already booked him.

Amond definitely onside for the disallowed header but I wonder if one or two others who could also have gone for it were off and in the keeper's field of vision.

Thought I’d have a quick look on here. Hope you found my post about the Met Police setup helpful. Quite enjoyed the game, pretty open and there could easily have been a few more goals at both ends. Very, very wet. One minor gripe - given the MP play all blue, why did NC wear their all black away strip? It got difficult to tell the teams apart in the gloom.

Terrier wrote:Thought I’d have a quick look on here. Hope you found my post about the Met Police setup helpful. Quite enjoyed the game, pretty open and there could easily have been a few more goals at both ends. Very, very wet. One minor gripe - given the MP play all blue, why did NC wear their all black away strip? It got difficult to tell the teams apart in the gloom.
Sponsorship and agreement with the kit suppliers ??
Why did Chelsea play in light blue the other
night , and why do MANure play in peach ?
Didn't go today due to work/family stuff but it's sounds like you have a very good set up down there ?
All the best for the season

I asked about the kit on another thread. It was suggested that we were due to play in our normal Amber, but your keeper wouldn't/couldn't change his yellow outfit to green. This has a ring of truth about it, as the Club were selling replica poppy shirts as worn at Carlisle, saying they would be worn again at Met Police (& one other game). Amber shirts in the photo promoting this, no mention of colour. Perhaps we had to hurriedly iron some poppy transfers on the black kit this morning..!

countyareup wrote:I asked about the kit on another thread. It was suggested that we were due to play in our normal Amber, but your keeper wouldn't/couldn't change his yellow outfit to green. This has a ring of truth about it, as the Club were selling replica poppy shirts as worn at Carlisle, saying they would be worn again at Met Police (& one other game). Amber shirts in the photo promoting this, no mention of colour. Perhaps we had to hurriedly iron some poppy transfers on the black kit this morning..!
County in amber kit at Carlisle last week.

Carlisle 'keeper yellow shirt and shorts.