Re: MOM Met Police

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Greetings from Perth WA
Did Robbie play the full game out wide right?
Great to hear he had a very good came
Hopefully will shut up his on going critics for a while anyway
Looking forward to voting for MOM in December

Harps < I know you have selective reading disease this on the forum. I have posted many times that he is ok as a wide right player .Its when he plays as a left wing back , centre midfielder etc that I have a problem with because he is non existent whilst playing there and we are effectively playing with 10 men.I can see it and so can many others and why MF keeps fitting him into the side just because he 'has to play him' is a mystery . Why has he such a RW love in at the detriment of the side. Then I question it

neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Greetings from Perth WA
Did Robbie play the full game out wide right?
Great to hear he had a very good came
Hopefully will shut up his on going critics for a while anyway
Looking forward to voting for MOM in December

Harps < I know you have selective reading disease this on the forum. I have posted many times that he is ok as a wide right player .Its when he plays as a left wing back , centre midfielder etc that I have a problem with because he is non existent whilst playing there and we are effectively playing with 10 men.I can see it and so can many others and why MF keeps fitting him into the side just because he 'has to play him' is a mystery . Why has he such a RW love in at the detriment of the side. Then I question it
Ignoring this comment and the one above would somebody who attended the game let me know if as I politely asked "Did Robbie play the whole game out wide right side"
Thank you
Sorry it's on MOM thread

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Neil you just can't leave the subject alone. Even on your sick bed you have to stick a few words in on your personal issue you have.
By the same logical process, why don't you just leave the issue alone? 8)

Selective reading again on here , that's why.

I have said numerous times , but some fail to read that part , I have no personal issues with RW. Never met the guy , so why would I ?

I stated the reasons why I post what I do, many times , why I have a go at him .
It upsets their way of thinking so they try to make something out of whats not there......and they say I am boring about the subject

Here for the very last time for those who fail to grasp whats written before their very eyes. I have NO personal problem with RW , I just don't rate the guy as a footballer . If they don't like my views tough....Just stop trying to make out something that isn't there .