Re: Cheltenham

Exile 1976 wrote:Cheltenham seem to have turned a corner, unbeaten in their last 6 games. This is not going to be easy.
No wont be easy but Cheltenham haven’t set things alight. Of their last 6 games 2 have been v Ebbsfleet, 2 checkatrade games v kids, away win at the current badketcase Notts C and drew with scabs at home. Not expecting to lose tomorrow.

faerun exile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Cheltenham seem to have turned a corner, unbeaten in their last 6 games. This is not going to be easy.
No wont be easy but Cheltenham haven’t set things alight. Of their last 6 games 2 have been v Ebbsfleet, 2 checkatrade games v kids, away win at the current badketcase Notts C and drew with scabs at home. Not expecting to lose tomorrow.

It doesn’t really matter who they’ve played, winning and going unbeaten breeds confidence. We’re certainly more than capable of going there and getting the 3 pts, I expect at least 1 pt but would I be surprised if they turn us over? Not at all.

Guys....
I always get my away tickets before leaving newport however couldnt get to town this time....
Done chelts a few times but not sure where to get tickets on the day...

Is it at the back of our end...or somewhere else i dont recall seeing a ticket office at our end