Re: Cheltenham

Not there today but sounds like we were second best, sluggish and 10 men v 11 first half but improved in second.If so we gotta bottle our second half form and start like it rectum lost there big game today but we gotta start better than this next week to beat em .

Two things
1) I hate it when we talk up a game simply because we invariably f*ck it up
2) sometimes you look at the team sheet and just think “ f*ck! “. In my view that selection lost it before we started.
Cheltenham hadn’t won a game at home since the ice age but took all three points today because of at least those two factors. Sure Demetriou missed a pen again and somebody else should take on the job but we’d ruined our day long before that. Woeful missed opportunity, if we start like that in North Wales next week, we’ll get thumped.

lowandhard wrote: 2) sometimes you look at the team sheet and just think “ f*ck! “. In my view that selection lost it before we started.
Yes one name on the teamsheet today made me believe we would be lucky to come away with anything, but for a goalkeeping howler and a missed penalty we still could have.
We we ever have 11 proper first team players available to pick?

Dolan unavailable again? That's happened too often. Surely Sheehan has to be the better option as a replacement. We were second best all over the pitch and Cheltenham have to be given credit for the way they used their possession and kept us at arms length for most of the game.

Really poor today, simply because there was no midfield for Cheltenham to compete with. Every second ball fell to them. Cooper is out of his depth at the moment, really seems to be struggling. Shame we couldn't nick a point, but in reality we didn't deserve it. Back to it for Tuesday.