Re: Wrexham

Special branch wrote:It's done with having a decent midfield. Despite this defeat Wrexham's midfield is better than ours at present. Trust me: I've seen both several times this season.This is where it will be won or lost .(Still going for 2-2!)
Wrexham will score 2??

Apparently Wrexham played really well for 80 minutes but missed several chances, difference between the teams ( as is usual ) was the quality of the strikers so Orient did a job on them. One fan likened the game in fact , and to his horror, to the game At Wembley.
We’ll get beaten up there if we don’t improve markedly on today’s shabby effort, that’s for sure!

Yes I believe so. I think there will be several goals and much as I like our defensive players individually ,collectively they are not great. Butler bothers me: great going forward but easily beaten defending; he commits himself to easily .(I can see Relo now marshalling the attacker and choosing the right moment). We must play 5 at the back.

Special branch wrote:Yes I believe so. I think there will be several goals and much as I like our defensive players individually ,collectively they are not great. Butler bothers me: great going forward but easily beaten defending; he commits himself to easily .(I can see Relo now marshalling the attacker and choosing the right moment). We must play 5 at the back.
1978 called. They'd like their tactics back.

Special branch wrote:It's done with having a decent midfield. Despite this defeat Wrexham's midfield is better than ours at present. Trust me: I've seen both several times this season.This is where it will be won or lost .(Still going for 2-2!)
Based upon their performance against mediocre Conference sides?

Yes but I know anything can happen. As Mike Flynn said on Radio Wales when the draw wad made: the top half of the Conference are as good as the lower half of league 2 etc. Leyton O rient are no slouches but Wrexham were unlucky yesterday. This match will be ad tough as hell and a draw would be great. If all are fit my team would be : Day
Pipe Franks O' brien Demitriou Butler
Semenyano Crofts Bakinson
Harris Amond