Re: STATEMENT REGARDING MF

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
county2016 wrote:He was saying goodbye to other staff earlier just been told...but staying till after Wrexham game
So you are alleging that Shrewsbury have offered him a job without contacting his present employers first? If true, then I am sure that the League will take a serious view of such an improper approach.

I’m sure they won’t .. it happens all the time

Exile 1976 wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
county2016 wrote:He was saying goodbye to other staff earlier just been told...but staying till after Wrexham game
So you are alleging that Shrewsbury have offered him a job without contacting his present employers first? If true, then I am sure that the League will take a serious view of such an improper approach.

I’m sure they won’t .. it happens all the time
Ain’t that the truth! :roll:

Cornish Exile wrote:According to their Message Board, Shrewsbury fans are pretty much divided on the issue.

Their main concerns being his inexperience at Div.1 level and the possible cost of compensation, when there are several out of work, but more experienced managers allegedly interested.
Apparently the chairman prefers to appoint young, up and coming managers, I was hoping he’d go for Ricketts :cry: