Re: I cant help wondering............

lowandhard wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So ...... what are you wondering now , Bert ?
Like me I expect, where did all that time go? :?

Seriously though, if you’ve played you know that sometimes on the day, contrary to form, the normally inferior side is just more “ up for it “ than you and better on the day. Shit happens and the more you chase it then the worse it gets. You just have to suck it up.
So .... no conspiracy theory about player bonuses and shit for being in with a shout of promotion ??
I still can't believe that Flynny is thinking about taking the Shrewsbury job when we are in such a great position ??
Finish the job here I say !

Corpaboy wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So ...... what are you wondering now , Bert ?
Like me I expect, where did all that time go? :?

Seriously though, if you’ve played you know that sometimes on the day, contrary to form, the normally inferior side is just more “ up for it “ than you and better on the day. Shit happens and the more you chase it then the worse it gets. You just have to suck it up.
So .... no conspiracy theory about player bonuses and shit for being in with a shout of promotion ??
I still can't believe that Flynny is thinking about taking the Shrewsbury job when we are in such a great position ??
Finish the job here I say !
Absof*ckinglutely

UPTHEPORT wrote:Are you suggesting jiggery pokery was involved Bob
No I'm not suggesting anything, I was more asking why didn't that reporter in the newspaper follow up HIS point ie the suggestion of County's players top positions cash bonus.
Brilliant result last evening over Northampton.
Come on the Port !!..................Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Are you suggesting jiggery pokery was involved Bob
No I'm not suggesting anything, I was more asking why didn't that reporter in the newspaper follow up HIS point ie the suggestion of County's players top positions cash bonus.
Brilliant result last evening over Northampton.
Come on the Port !!..................Bob Bassett
As I remember it, the reporter didn't make a point, Flynn made a throw away remark joking that the Board wouldn't like having to make larger bonus payments while we were in the top two.